In 2018, the Pennsboro Pumpkin Fest hosted over 45,600 visitors in Adams-Ricci Park located in Enola, PA. Visitors were entertained with crafts, commercial displays, church groups, music, a great variety of food, contests, kid’s activities and amusements. The Pennsboro Pumpkin Fest has become a “must-attend” event for the Mid-State area.
With over 240 vendors, Pumpkin Fest has plenty to offer for people of all ages!
Pumpkin Fest Highlights
- Craft Vendors - Homemade Goods, Wood Crafts, etc.
- Food Trucks - Pumpkin Funnel Cakes, Pulled Pork, Whoopie Pies …
- Kids’ Activities - Inflatables, Pony Rides, Petting Zoo, Paint-a-Pumpkin
- Live Music - Country, Classic Rock, and more!
- Dance and Martial Arts - Live demonstrations and performances on 2 stages
- Car Show - Enter to win prizes or just admire the vehicles